After bathing in tulle and satin for days for various tutu orders I had a few left-overs. I started folding and stashing away all those goodies to move along with other project. That's of course when the idea of a tulle wreath decided to pop in my head. Of course I had to work on it right away.
After a couple of not successful ideas, I finally came up with a simple design that required very few supplies that I all had in my stash (and my closet):
- 1 wire coat hanger
- a strip of batting material
- left-over tulle - 1 yard total
- scrap pieces of satin
- a couple of buttons
- my beloved glue gun
I didn't take pictures since I made it up but I like it so much I'm thinking about making a second one - maybe a bit bigger. I will then take pictures and put a tutorial together.