Wednesday, July 21

Baby activity blanket (past projects)

I made this activity/sensory blanket  in January 2009 for my second niece, Manon 
I used fleece for the background, padded the inside with 3 layers of quilt basting material and then went through my stash to get as many different textures as possible for the flowers. I also used various techniques to create additional textures. I was a hit!
You can see bigger images of the flowers below

This is the resverse side  
And there is Manon taking a snooze on it

1 comment:

I would love hearing from you. I read all comments and time permitting will respond to all.

You may also like...