Last year I fell in love with this color combination of lime green, raspberry and chocolate in this sweet paisley. I bought everything and started cutting and piecing the same day. Then came a few setbacks: I had sewn one of the rows upside down and had to get friendly with my seam ripper. Once the top was finished I had a hard time finding the right fabric for the back. Then I had to unstitch part for the quilting because I noticed the fabric had bunched up in the back... My seam ripper and I had a close relationship while I undid the problem area. And I finally fixed it too. So now it's really really finished.
I wish I had bought more of the stripped fabric I used for the border
I'm pretty happy with the precision of the piecing and also love how the quilting turned out in the back
It is cheery and tame still, enough that my husband will use it.
And so cosy when we both cuddle under it while watching a movie